The FPdGi presents its International Award with the aim of recognising the professional and personal career of young people in any part of the world who stand out for their work, their merits and their exemplarity.
FPdGi International Award
Further information: 972 410 400 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The FPdGi presents its International Award with the aim of recognising the professional and personal career of young people in any part of the world who stand out for their work, their merits and their exemplarity. The impact must always be considered in its broadest dimension, in that their contributions extend and/or are known on an international level.
This global award highlights the capacity for achieve- ment and self-improvement of young people from all over the world in the development of projects —especially when they have involved dif culty or risk— demonstrating that they have the power to in uence, in a creative way, positive changes in society and that they are inspiring role models for other young people.
WHO CAN NOMINATE A CANDIDATE FOR THE INTERNATIONAL AWARD:
– Winners of previous editions of the Foundation’s awards in any category, on condition that they are not also members of the jury for this International category.
– Trustees, Advisory Council members and members of the juries for the Princess of Girona Foundation Awards.
– Embassies in Spain.
– Diplomatic representatives in Spain.
– People and institutions invited by the Princess of Girona Foundation.
Nominations can be endorsed by more than one person or institution.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE MET BY ALL CANDIDATES:
– Be between 16 and 35 years old before the deadline for presenting nominations, i.e. candidates born between 1 December 1984 and 30 November 2004.*
– This award is specifically designed for non-Spanish nationals who carry out their professional activity outside Spain.